4 EASY STEPS TO BOOK:
1. For 1st time renters, please send an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to us with subject “MEMBERSHIP” and with the following information:
– Name (Last Name, First Name) :
– Company of Employment or School:
– Facebook Account:
– 2-3 friends (preferrably photographer/videographer) w/ mobile numbers as character reference:
– Attach 2 government-issued IDs:
2. Send us an email at email@example.com giving us the following details:
Name (Last Name, First Name):
Date of Shoot:
Expected End Time:
Shoot Location Address:
Is your shoot indoors or outdoors:
How many locations will you be shooting at:
Are you shooting in multiple spots within 1 location:
Do you require vaccinated assistants:
If the assistants will go through covid-testing, will it be on the same day or day(s) before (pls note testing expenses – transpo and test will be at your expense) :
What is your preferred logistics arrangement (we are located at LEGAR Building, QC) :
a. bundle in the package
b. arrange your own (will most likely be cheaper for you)
How are you paying:
b. online transfer (gcash, payamaya, BDO, BPI, UBP)
Are you deducting Wtax (f2307) from the payment:
If you need an OR, kindly provide these details as well:
LIST OF EQUIPMENT:
Please provide us your list of equipment. As reference to what we have, you can visit this link: https://lightrentalsph.com/blog/equipment-list-pricing/
For our other policies (BREAKAGE, CANCELLATION, ASSISTANT), kindly refer to this link: https://lightrentalsph.com/blog/start-here/
3. We will send you quote. Revert to us for any adjustment.
4. When you confirm, we will send you a booking confirmation via email with subject “YOUR BOOKING CONFIRMATION.” If you don’t get the booking confirmation, you better make a follow-up. No booking confirmation means that the booking hasn’t really been posted. Please check all details if in order.
OUR SIMPLIFIED, TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Last touch policy – who breaks it, pays for it. Take note of common mishandling situations:
– DROPPING (literally slipped off the hand; dropping off the shoulder because of a loose strap, so double check the straps!)
– Tripping the tripod or light stand
– Careless insertion of memory card into the camera causing the pin to break
2. You don’t return on time, you pay extra.
3. You don’t return it, we go after you (legally-speaking)
4. We keep it to a point of maintaining our gears well and checking it before releasing. However, it doesn’t mean that it will never breakdown or suddenly malfunction. There’s such a thing as wear and tear. In such cases, we are not liable for the loss in your content production (there’s such a thing as back up plan). If the gear is faulty during the rent, we can either supply an exact replacement or closest alternative if available. If not, we’ll refund the rent of the faulty gear.
We don’t operate 24 hours. For inquiries and bookings, we start at 9AM and end at 7PM. 7PM is the cut off for any booking for the next day. After 7PM, you can try contacting us through email but most likely we will address your queries and bookings the next morning.
For pick up and returns, you have to tell us what time you will pick up and return upon booking. If your shoot is early in the morning and you hate picking up the gear right before the shoot, you can opt for an evening pick up. Basically, pick up and returns can be pre-arranged.
For assisted shoots, pre-arrange delivery to location by giving us the call time. Please do give us a target end time as well.
ASSISTANT ROLE AND OTHER JOBS:
The assistant is responsible for delivery, setting up, packing up and return to LRPH office. They are meant to assist in moving the lights during the shoot.
When assistants are required to do more than their assigned tasks, they are at liberty to ask for a higher professional fee for the task assigned. Some of the most common extra job requested are:
– Teleprompter operation
– Audio equipment operation
– Boom mic operation
– Manning a video camera
– Modelling (yes, we have a select few who are model-material)
Please note that LightRentalsPH.Com is not liable for any operational fault or blunders of the staff when doing extra tasks. We are primarily an equipment rental company and not a production outfit.
Some of you may ask if the assistant is necessary. In most cases we really require an assistant (first time renters, numerous gears, sensitive equipment, etc.) The discretion to require an assistant we will still be for us to decide.
If you’re thinking that you don’t need an assistant, please consider the following good points of having one:
1. You have a point person from our end to coordinate safe delivery and return of the gears.
2. You have someone who is familiar to set up, safely move around and tear down the gears.
3. If you’re shooting for a client, you will gain a good impression for having an assistant with you.
4. You get to spend more time with your client building a good client relationship rather than setting up your gear.
5. You get to focus on shooting rather than setting up gear.
6. You have someone to troubleshoot in case some malfunction happens. If a gear should be replaced, they can be the one to receive the item while you continue your shoot.
7. We ensure that the items returned will be complete.
8. You help the assistant’s family and lift them from poverty. Our assistants are 95% freelance assistants, they don’t have a regular job. This is also why we don’t give them minimum wage for a day’s work. The 1,320 fee we charge goes to them + full OT pay (if it applies) + mid-year & year-end bonuses + pension contribution depending on the number of jobs they received. In short, the company spends more than what we charge for the assistant. We don’t get anything out of it.
9. When you get an assistant, you help contribute to society and the economy of the Republic of the Philippines.
10. The fact that you don’t have to travel to pick up and return saves a lot of travel, this help saves the environment from burning of fossil fuels.
Now that’s a lot of good points for 1320/assistant for 8 hours.
LOCATION AND LOGISTICS:
We normally use GRAB Car or GRAB 6 Seater or Lalamove (with additional fees since they don’t allow tranporting people) for shuttling gears and assistants. Here’s our address as a point of reference to compute your cost for transport:
PIN: Legar Building
Address: 318e Legar 1130 E. Rodriguez, New Manila, QC
If you want to us to bundle logistics into the cost, we normally add another 50% or sometimes more to the total cost to cover risks of surge rates. This is pre-arranged and quoted together with the equipment upon inquiry.
We do allow reimbursement of fare for going to the location but the return will be under your own booking.
CALL TIME AND OVERTIME CHARGES:
The 8 hours will period of the assistant starts at call time or pick up time, whichever applies.
Location: Siren Studios
Call time: 9AM
Pick up location: LRPH Office
Pick up time: 8AM
Overtime charges of assistant is currently at PhP88 per hour.
You can always request us to bundle the overtime into the quote and billing. However, if the shoot ends early, we don’t return the unused hours of the assistant because we pay it to them. This is mostly the case with companies that issues only a one-time single payment per service acquired and doesn’t like incurring extra charges.
DOWN PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
We only ask for a 50% NON-REFUNDABLE down payment when another renter inquires for the same equipment that you have booked. Otherwise, we don’t require down payments.
Cancellation of shoot (with an assistant) on the day of rent incurs a kill fee of PhP990.00 per assistant plus the logistics cost if equipment has left our office. The kill fee goes to the assistant to cover their cost of travel and loss of opportunity.
For shoots outside Metro Manila, assistants and logistics charges will be pre-arranged and quoted at inquiry.
You can always call us to inquire, clarify or ask for recommendations but we do prefer using the following communication medium: Viber, Whatsapp, FB Messenger and email. With these tools we can pin your messages and mark priority. We can freely exchange photos if needed, keep everything documented, and be in touch even when out of the country. If you have final list of equipment and shoot details, please use these apps instead.
BOOKINGS/SALES: 0917.895.6228 (IDEALLY VIBER)
DISPATCH/DELIVERY&PICKUP: 0926.723.1343 (IDEALLY VIBER)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Like Us Here: