1. Fresnel Attachment for HPL200 LED Lights – this allows the HPL to have a spot light effect. Attachment allows easy switching from spot to wide and vice versa.
2. Grandbox / Aputure Light Dome / Parabolic Softbox 90cm – 16 leg, deep softbox.
3. Large Diffuser / Butterfly / Silk Diffuser 60″ x 78″ – this is a huge light diffuser. This will need 2-3 light stands, 2-3 super clamps and sand bag to stabilize if positioned horizontally or at an angle.
4. LED Ring Light 50cm Diameter – ideal for beauty shots.
5. Manfrotto 190XPRO4-3W – a medium weight, 4-section, tripod with 3-way tilt head
6. Pocket Wizard X
Our Sennheiser Lavalier has been around for quite sometime and we have decided to provide more value with it by including Wireless Mic Belts (WMB). We have choices of 28″ or 32″, black or tan colour. Just inform us which size and colour you prefer.
We are always improving the way we do things so from the usual: “Yes sir, this is confirmed.” or “Yes sir, we booked your items already.” We are now replying to your confirmed bookings with a Booking Confirmation Ticket.
Depending on the type of rentl, the Booking Confirmation Ticket contain details of your booking:
– Pick up time
– Return time
– Call time
– Location of shoot
– Client side contact person
– Assistant for the shoot and mobile number
– Dispatch and receiving contact person and number
– Pick up and return address
– Logistics agreement
– Payment details (FULL or with F2307 deductions)
– List of equipment and total amount
The Booking Confirmation Ticket ensures that your booking is placed on calendar and that it will be prepared by our dispatch personnel.
More importantly, the details that you need are listed in it – pick up and return address, assistant’s details, confirmation of list of equipment, etc. So kindly read and check the Booking Confirmation Ticket because this is the common basis of both the renter and the provider.
We will always strive to be efficient and reliable with the way we work so we are still improving and evolving.
Thank you for your patience and trust with LightRentalsPH.com
Comments Off on Announcement: Booking Confirmation Ticket // Add Comment
If you’re looking for a studio lighting system that will allow you to shoot with High Speed Sync or with shorter Flash Duration (T), we now have it for you thru the Rimelite i6 strobe and the SWING III Trigger System. This will allow you to shoot at f2.8 opening under bright sunlight or moving objects inside the studio.
This system comes available for both Nikon and Canon systems only.
Comments Off on Rimelite SWING III Trigger System Now Available! // Add Comment