CREDITS TO: Filmmaker IQ
If you’re looking to record 4-6 individuals in a panel discussion type video, this is the best handy recorder. You can even record the tracks individually and edit in post.
CREDITS TO: Ray Ortega for a brief and well explained review.
If you’re looking for a studio lighting system that will allow you to shoot with High Speed Sync or with shorter Flash Duration (T), we now have it for you thru the Rimelite i6 strobe and the SWING III Trigger System. This will allow you to shoot at f2.8 opening under bright sunlight or moving objects inside the studio.
This system comes available for both Nikon and Canon systems only.
Any requirements to record a 4-panel talkshow? With the ZOOM H6, we can now plug 4 individual mics and record each channel individually for easy manipulation in post-production work. The H6 can also be upgraded to 6 mono channels with a 2-port XLR attachment.
– Windscreen (foam type)
– SD card
– X/Y Mic Capsule and Mid-Side Mic Capsule
Please be guided that we will be implementing new minimum consumable rates coming June 1, 2017. This is to accommodate the increase in logistics cost caused by our ever worsening traffic situation in Metro Manila.
Staff-Inclusive Consumable Rate: PhP3,740
– Rental of gears that total at least PhP3,740 will include 1 assistant for 8 hours (PhP88.00/hour overtime rate applies)
– Logistics will be shouldered by the client to and from the shoot location
– Clients have the option of booking the delivery via Grab or Uber from our office to the shoot location themselves or by the assistant then to be reimbursed later upon arrival.
All-Inclusive Consumable Rate: PhP5,500
– rental of gears that total at least PhP5,500 will include 1 assistant for 8 hours (PhP88.00/hour overtime rate applies) plus logistics to and from shoot location within 10KM radius from our office. An extra charge of PhP55.00/KM will be implemented in excess of 10KM plus toll chargers if it applies.
Looking forward to serving you better.
LightRentalsPH.Com has now completed a full line of lenses for your requirement:
Sony 28mm f2.0
Sony Zeiss 35 f1.4
Sony 50mm f1.8 (the slow poke)
Sony Zeiss 55mm f1.8 (the fast and the furious)
Zeiss Batis 85mm f1.8
Sony 90mm f2.8 macro
Sony Zeiss 16-35mm f4.0
Sony Zeiss 24-70mm f4.0
Sony 70-200mm f4.0
Now you can take advantage of the focus tracking system of your Sony bodies with Sony native lenses!
Ever wondered why your shots got that slight blur even when using flash? This video should explain it.
To get more tips, visit The Slanted Lens.
Like Us Here: